Heavenly Sunshine Property Services is looking for great people to be on our team, and doing work you love with amazing people!
Heavenly Sunshine Property Services is a family-owned-and-operated business dedicated to the principle that people deserve consistent, high-quality, honest and dependable service.
To provide a superior quality of service and life to our customers and team members.
“Do unto others”
Luke 6:31 Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
S - Safety First
A – Accountable, We will be responsible for our actions and decisions.
F – Friendly, We will always keep a friendly attitude towards our customers and coworkers.
E – Efficient, Be efficient and productive with our time, looking for ways to help improve our service and teamwork.
Grow to a regional area covering 20 markets located in the Southeastern Region of the US. Overall company sales to reach $50M in revenue with 450 team members.
The Operations Integrator is deeply committed to supporting the company in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. They will oversee multiple projects at the same time and will be held to high standards and accountability to perform at high levels consistently. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the company continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
Responsible for building and overseeing implementation of systems to cover all aspects of business operations; employee recruiting, hiring, onboarding, training, customer marketing, communications, scheduling, financial analysis, A/R, A/P, and budgeting. Will work closely with the current leadership team to help construct systems and assign responsibilities required to ensure scalable processes are in place and accounted for.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and systems development & implementation skills
• Project Management skills
• Technology skills – MS Office, Photoshop, Zoom, ability to learn and adapt to new software that Heavenly Sunshine Property Services utilizes.
• Great ability to focus and execute
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
• Build, implement, and manage all systems and processes for the operations of Heavenly Sunshine Property Services including consulting, training, lead generation, database management, information management, operations division protocols, personnel, and back-office support
• Coordinate and oversee all communication between teams and clients
• Ensuring the collection of revenue through Accounts Receivable
• Ensuring all Accounts Payable be made in a timely manner
• Coordinating effective bookkeeping with monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards for Heavenly Sunshine Property Services
Job Information coming soon
Job Information coming soon